Free access to this course is now closed.
Purchase now, to get lifetime access at a special price from $17 with 2 FREE additional bonuses, audio files and downloadable transcripts! This offer is for a limited time!
If you’ve been struggling to get good sleep, I understand what you are going through. Fortunately, sleep is a skill that can be learned at any stage in your life.
What You'll Learn
- Why you must have an interest in your sleep
- How your bedroom is sabotaging your sleep
- Why starting your day off well can have a positive impact on your sleep
- What you should NOT do when you first wake up in the morning
- The critical elements to winding down in the evening
- When the best time to eat and exercise
- How technology is negatively impacting us
- What snacks you can eat before bed
You will receive two additional eBook bonuses!!!
Bonus#1: Improve Your Sleep, Improve Your Health
Bonus#2: Health Bandit - 5 Ways Insomnia Steals your Health and Fitness
Improve Your Sleep, Improve Your Health
You already know that sleep is important. Without adequate amounts, you feel sleepy. You may also experience other obvious signs and symptoms such as crankiness, headaches, and/or trouble concentrating. However, there are even more serious consequences of not getting enough shut-eye.
Here's what you'll discover:
- Why Sleep is so important and when you start to understand sleep, you will appreciate it more.
- How nutrition can promote brain chemistry to maximise your sleep
- The sleep process at night and how you can use this knowledge to determine your sleep proficiency.
- Sleep problems you may encounter and what you can do
- How you can improve your sleep environment for better sleep
Health Bandit - 5 Ways Insomnia Steals your Health and Fitness
Many people are not aware of the health robbing effects of getting too little sleep. We are a population of overworked, over scheduled people, always trying to cram as much into our days as we possibly can.
Here's what you'll discover:
- How Insomnia Slows Weight Loss And Muscle Growth
- How might you be at risk for diabetes?
- Can lack of adequate sleep lead to obesity and a higher body mass index
- Is there a risk of heart failure?
- How sleep can compromise your immune system
Get instant access to our video training packages. Bite-sized modules the most sleep-deprived person can follow. Grab the forever package and get access to 7 daily inspiring video challenges with practical advice and tips, downloadable audio, transcripts and bonus materials. Empower yourself to get better sleep and have a healthier, happier and more successful life!
>> > 50% off for a limited time!!! <<<
Basic SLEEP challenge package
Quick start with Bonuses
popular SLEEP challenge package
Basic package with additional tools and support
Ultimate Sleep CHALLENGE UPGRADE
The Ultimate package with my personal support
Are you tired of being tired?
You are just one step away from having a good night's sleep again, just like when you where a baby.
Remember sleep is a natural process. Make small changes and you will be on your way to making a big difference to your sleep and your life!
Optimise your life with better sleep and finally having sleep success you desire!
About Johann Callaghan
Certified Sleep Science Coach, Johann Callaghan, is a bestselling author, speaker, online trainer, podcaster, award winning Entrepreneur & Mum. She has featured many times in the media on radio, TV, newspapers and magazines. Johann’s first book ‘How to get a good night’s sleep’ has been a major success in Ireland and across the world. Johann gives seminars, workshops and online training in sleep, health & wellness and is a go to sleep expert.
Johann believes that we can be our own health care advocate and anybody with the right attitude, knowledge and inspiration can sleep better and improve their quality of life. Johann Callaghan is passionate about empowering you to discover how you can take back control of your life with conscious awareness and healthy living. Johann will help to educate, empower and inspire you to optimise your life with better sleep so can stop struggling and get the sleep success you desire.
Affiliations and Appearances
Copyright 2023 Johann Callaghan. All rights Reserved | Terms and Privacy