Did you know:
- Sleep issues become more common and worsen during perimenopause to post menopause, when women report the most sleep problems.
- Hot flashes affect 75 to 85 percent of women around menopause.
- Hot flashes typically occur for around seven years, but can continue for more than ten years.
- Nearly 44 percent of women with severe hot flashes, meet the clinical criteria for chronic insomnia.
In this masterclass, you’ll learn to:
- Understand why you are caught in the thickness of brain fog and fatigue
- Prioritise sleep as absolutely necessary for midlife year
- Reduce stress, the ‘perfect storm’ for biological ageing and poor memory
- Optimise your hormones. Optimise your body composition in midlife years
- Improve your gut health to boost levels of mood enhancing hormones
- Get in sync with your circadian rhythm and optimise a healthy metabolism
- Chose the right nutrition for better sleep and optimised hormonal health
- And much, much more!
What You Will Get:
- Lifetime access to the video recording (Video 48 mins)
- Lifetime access to audio recording and transcript
- Resources and Links
- Top 10 Tips for Sleep and The Midlife Woman (Video 38 mins)
- Top 10 Tips Downloadable PDF
Join me as I help you understand what’s going on with your body to cause these changes, ways to overcome them, strategies to help you get your sleep, stress and happiness back on track so you can live an extraordinary life!